Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which powder foundation brand is better: Bare Minerals or Mary Kay?

I have both bare minerals and mary kay mineral foundations. I'm not sure which one is better so please give me some insight on which one you like better. Thanks so much!Which powder foundation brand is better: Bare Minerals or Mary Kay?
my aunt is a mary kay supplier so i have tried it for free but i prefer the bareminerals, i just think it gives better coverage with out getting patchyWhich powder foundation brand is better: Bare Minerals or Mary Kay?
I have used both (and still have both) and overall I prefer the Bare Minerals. The Mary Kay one is good quality and I really like their brush, but I can't get good coverage with it like I can the Bare Minerals. The thing I like about it is it has a totally matte finish. The Bare Minerals gives a sort of dewy, natural look (although turns matte when you use the mineral veil) that not everyone will like. I've heard people complain it's too sparkly, but I've never experienced that. Anyway what I did was mix part of each together to make a new kind of foundation. It gave slightly more coverage than just the plain Mary Kay but had a more matte finish than the Bare Minerals. But that's just me, I like to play around like that :).
I use Mary Kay Mineral Foundation and just love it. It has great coverage (believe me i know...i need tons of coverage) and i like that it feels and looks like i'm not wearing anything. I've never tried Bare Minerals although I did want to...but I'm sticking w/ MK...I work for the company so its more economical for me than buying BM and i love all their new mineral prods.



well bare minerals is good for a natural glow and mary kay i have not tried so i would say bare minerals because bare minerals is very healthy for the skin
Bare Minerals
Bare Minerals softer look
BARE MINERALS OF COURSE AND MINERALS ARE BETTER FOR YOUR SKIN
bare minerals for sure! it makes your skin nice and soft!
bare minerals%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment